- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- All meals during the hike
- An accompanying professional guide
- Camels for carrying luggage
- Ready tents and mattresses during the hike
- Team of camel drivers
- The services of a cook
- Transport and transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal things
- Hotel and meals in Marrakech
- Traditional tips to the team
- Travel insurance
- Discover of the desert Sahara in all its aspects.
- Explore the dry rivers and valleys of Sahara and go through the great sand dunes.
- Palm groves and architecture of towns and Kasbahs in the Draa Valley.
- The magic of the nights under the tent in the desert.
- Enjoy a sunset over the dunes Chegaga.
- Discovery of the culture and life of the nomads of southern Morocco.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Marrakech - Ouarzazate - The valley of Draa Ouled Driss
We leave early Marrakech to Ouarzazate, through the Tichka Pass, the high road pass of Morocco at 2260 m altitude. We will then descend to the beautiful Draa Valley, its ksours and kasbahs. On arrival at Ouled Drissi, we will join the camel team. Dinner and overnight under the tent in the desert. 450 km completed during the day.
Ouled Driss- the dunes of Lahnaniche
Our trek will leave towards Lahnaniche. We will cross a beautiful desert plateau, then we will pass next to the Kasbah and its very old houses which are the true evidence of the occupation of this region by the man. We will have lunch in the shade of tamarisks. After 1h30 of walking, we will arrive at our camp on the dunes of Lahnaniche. We will walk for 5 hours during the day.
Lahnaniche - Ras Nkhal
After breakfast, we will walk along the dunes in the Erg. Lunch will be prepared by our cook in the shade of palm trees. We continue our hike to the entrance of the town of M'hamid and the palm groves of Ras Nkhal. Installation of our camp. Night under the tent or under the stars. We will walk 5h30 during the day.
Ras Nkhal - Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Transfer to Marrakech with a stop at Tamegroute (pottery, old Koranic library ...). Lunch on the road. Arrival in Marrakech at the end of the afternoon.