- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Official art historian guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fees
- Enjoy a drive between Casablanca and Marrakech through the green Plains of Morocco
- Explore the second biggest imperial city of Morocco-Marrakech
- Visit the main attractions of the city: Koutoubia mosque, Saadian tombs, Bahia Palace, Mederssa ben youssef
- Discover the botanic Majorel Gardens
- Visit the art museum of Marrakech and Yves Saint Laurent
- Explore the Unesco world heritage Square of Djamaa lafna
- Explore the Labyrinth souks of Marrakech Medina
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Red City Marrakech
Take this full day trip from Casablanca to visit Marrakech during your stay in Casablanca, and discover the historical sites and sparkling ancient symbols of the city of Marrakech; discover the imperial city of Morocco. During this day trip, immerse yourself in the culture broth and the impressive history of Marrakech. The ancient city of the kingdom had the privilege of giving its name to Morocco; Marrakech is indeed in the heart of southern Berber. You will visit the prestigious Majorelle garden; discover the many wonders hidden in the winding streets of the medina of Marrakech. Discover the Saadian tombs, the Bahia Palace, the Koutoubia Mosque and Djemâa el Fna square before exploring the souks and the labyrinth of the Medina.
When you arrive in Marrakech around 09:30, join a local licensed guide for a one-day customizable tour of the city's main sights, starting with the minaret and Koutoubia Mosque, some of the largest and most of the most beautiful mosques in the Western Muslim world, then visit the royal Saadian tombs that were lost until the beginning of the 20th century. Follow in the footsteps of a Sultan's vizier and concubine at the Bahia Palace, and dive into the narrow streets of the medieval medina to see the craftsmen at work (blacksmiths, manufacturers of leather goods, weavers, spices and oil argan). Make one last stop at Jemaa el-Fnaa, which is always full of storytellers, Gnawa singers, acrobats, snake charmers and monkey tamers.
Then continue to Jardin Majorelle, where the perfectly manicured gardens complete the dynamic art scene and architecture designed by French artist Jacques Majorelle.
At the end of your visit to Marrakech, around 17:00, meet with the driver for the return trip to Casablanca, where this visit ends with a deposit at your hotel.