- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Personal expenses
- Entrance Fees
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the berber villages of the high atlas and enjoy the beautiful landscapes.
- Travel to traditional city of Ouarzazate
- Discover the World heritage UNESCO kasbahs
- Have a guided walking tour to Ait ben Haddou kasbah
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant with panoramic view on the Kasbah
- Visit the cinema museum of Ouarzazate
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ouarzazate through Atlas Mounatins
Ouarzazate is one of the most popular Moroccan sites for filmmakers from around the world. one of the cinematographic assets of this place is the quality of the light, its popularity increases with the realization of Lawrence of Arabia in 1962, turned in particular on the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou, small village close to Ouarzazate having subsequently been listed as world heritage.
Aït Ben Haddou is a Kasbah (fortified city) located 30 kilometers from Ouarzazate. Like Atlas studios, the Kasbah has been filmed dozens of times and appears in such great classics as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy and The Nile Diamond.
Kasbah Taourirt is another fortified city around Ouarzazate. The construction was made of rammed earth, has two crenellated towers and is considered to be one of the best preserved kasbahs in Morocco