- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the valleys of Ourika accompanied by a professional and experienced guide
- Travel to traditional Berber villages
- Traditional markets: The most popular in the area are Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday)
- Admire the waterfalls of the Ourika Valley in a guided hiking tour
- Explore the berber villages and discover the life in the mountains
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at ourika valley by the river or in panoramic terrace
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Ourika valley and Atlas Mounatins
If you love nature, the waterfalls will undoubtedly be the highlight of the tour. Many people take the opportunity to swim in the river, but you will doubtless suspect, the water is icy. The first of the waterfalls is easily accessible, while you will have to venture further to access the following ones. You will have to climb and climb to access some of the waterfalls, so we advise you to put on suitable shoes.
In theory, this is a visit to the heart of traditional Berber life in the mountain villages. Once there, you will realize that what you are sold as a typical life experience is really just a theatrical performance for tourists. As a general rule, the father will show you around his house and prepare a mint tea.
The most popular traditional weekly markets of the zone are those of Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday). If you arrive in the valley from the mountains, Tahanaout (Tuesday) and Asni (Saturday), you will discover other interesting markets.