- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Accommodation with full board
- Luggage transport: Mules and muleteers
- Professional Mountain Guide
- Cooking service
- Transport and transfers
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Meals in Marrakech (about 15 to 20 € per meal)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- The flower gardens of the happy valley of Ait Bougmmaze
- A week of “immersion” in the centuries-old agricultural traditions of the Central High Atlas
- To know more about the population, and especially the women through whom one expects to discover their simple and authentic life
- Visit the pastures of shepherds huddled at the foot of M’Goun
- Defended by deep gorges and where are still collective attics and a beautiful traditional habitat
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Our team will welcome you at the airport for one night in Marrakech.
Marrakech - Ait Ouchi
Transfer by minibus to the Aït Bougmez valley, visit ouzoud waterfalls with a stop at AZILAL for lunch and then the tirghist pass 2500 m beautiful view of the summit of Azurki then a nice descent, arrival to the village ouchi night in comfortable lodging at 2000m. Small walk in the gardens, 4h drive.
Sidi Moussa Timmit
Departure in the morning to discover the cotidien life of the Berbers who live from their small farming and breeding, the path in the middle of the picnic gardens under the trees of the hundred year old walnut trees, the afternoon visit the marabout of SIDI MOUSSA former collective attic from the village of Timmit back and overnight in lodge. 4 hours of walking, - 200 m.
Departure in the morning by a small path that climbs the mountain to the Adazne plateau, beautiful view of megoun massif then descent to the small village Rbat picnic under the trees of century-old walnut trees along the river, the afternoon discovery of traces of dinosaurs in the village ibaklioune then night in a cottage ouchi. 5 hours walk, + 400m, -350m
Ait Ouham Village
Climb through many traditional villages adobe houses of Ait Bougmez to the upper valley path in the middle of the gardens discover the mills mills along the river picnic under the trees of the walnut trees, the afternoon continue the path until the village Ait ouchi 2000m arrival end of the afternoon night in lodging and meeting of the inhabitants. 5 hours of walking 200 m vertical drop.
Lake Izourar And Nomades Of Ait Atta
Lake Izourar at 2500m: natural lake and camp of nomads Ait Atta. Climb through the Berber villages from the bottom of the high valley, then mule track through thuriferous junipers to the lake 3 h climb, picnic and descent through the ancient sheepfolds stone "azib" nomads (flowers broom yellow and blue) and the gorges of Aït Ouham. Nights in gite 5 hours of walk 500m in altitude.
Ait Ouchi -marrakech
Return to Marrakech by another road through the natural bridge Imi ifri Demnat lunch in a small restaurant. Arrival in Marrakech late afternoon and free visit of the city.
Return to the airport
Transfer to the airport for your flight back.