- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver/ Guide
- Local Mountain guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the valleys of Asni, Oukaïmeden and Ourika accompanied by a professional and experienced guide
- Travel to traditional Berber villages and take a break for lunch in a typical Berber house
- Discover the highest peak of North Africa, Mount Toubkal, which rises to more than 4000 meters of altitude
- Admire the waterfalls of the Ourika Valley in a guided hiking tour
- Explore the berber villages and discover the life in the mountains
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at ourika valley by the river
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to the 4 valleys and High Atlas
We will pick you up from your hotel in Marrakech to start our day trip to explore the high Atlas Mountains; we will stop at Lake Lalla Takerkoust, the one that supplies this arid region of Morocco with water. Then, we will continue the visit in the village of Aguergour, where you will take Berber tea with an indigenous family who will make you discover its traditions. You will learn more about the customs of this nomadic people while visiting the beautiful valley of the Kik Plateau.
We will reach the village of Asni where a weekly berber market takes place every Tuesday, then continue through the valley of Sidi fares and pass by the ski station of Oukaimden to reach the ourika valley in the Atlas Mountains with breathtaking views and take the opportunity to take a camel ride, (optional). After a camel ride, you will be driven to the end of the Valley, where you will stop to meet your guide who will take you in a walking and hiking tour visit the 7 waterfals in the Atlas.
After the hike you will enjoy a traditional lunch in a local restaurant by the river,before we start the journey back to Marrakech. During the journey, you will visit different Berber regions characterized by their magnificent mountain landscapes.