- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Professional driver
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Discover Casablanca’s flagship sites including Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Market
- Visit Hassan II Mosque and admire the largest minaret in the world
- Shop for souvenirs at the city’s shopping center and stroll along the Ain Diab Corniche
- Enjoy a Moroccan traditional lunch in a local restaurant by the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to Casablanca Sightseeing
Stroll in the Habous district renowned for its small squares and its arcaded alleys: the marriage between a modern urban settlement and the labyrinthine passages of the traditional medina. Continue to visit the United Nations Square and the beautiful Mohammed V Square. Then join the central market to admire the royal palace of the city.
a fine example of successful adaptation of modern urbanism to the style of a traditional medina. You will visit the United Nations Square, the Mohammed V Square, the Central Market, the Royal Palace, the Habbous District, the Mehkama Court, the Cathedral of Our Lady of Lourdes, the residential district of Anfa and the visit of the famous Hassan II mosque and the new Morocco Mall, along the Cornish (seaside).