- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Official art historian guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the pearl of the north the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Explore the city of tangier: Kasbah, cap spartel, Hercules caves
- Visit and discover the imperial cities of morocco: Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Discover the Moroccan traditions and culture an meet local berbers
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the old palaces and Kasbahs
- Explore the imperials cities and the old medina including souks and old schools
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Arrival Casablanca Airport
Pick-up from airport and transfer to your hotel.
Casablanca – Rabat - Tangier
After breakfast, departure for Rabat capital of Morocco: visit Mohammed V mausoleum, Hassan Tower and de Oudaya Kasbah, then continue to Tangier, visit the main old Kasbah and overnight in hotel or guest house.
Tangier - Chefchaouen
After breakfast, we will continue exploring Tangier, we will visit the cap spartel and the caves of Heracles before heading to Chefchaouen “the blue city”, Chefchaouen is a popular tourist destination, is a quaint place to hike, relaxing shop. It offers many native handicrafts that are not available elsewhere in Morocco. Start your tour with the kasbah, you can visit the ethnographic museum containing antique weapons, musical instruments, and photographs of the old town. Next, visit the cobbled Main Square, Place Uta el Hamam, and then overnight in the blue city.
Chefchaouen - Volubilis - Meknes
After breakfast departure for the roman city of volubilis listed word heritage by Unesco, guided visit, then road to Meknes, overnight in hotel or charming riad.
Meknes city tour - Fez
After breakfast, historical visit of Meknes, the imperial city of the King Moulay Ismail, listed Unesco word heritage: the Granary, the stable for 12000 horses and the gate Bab El Mansour, the most shouted gate in Morocco. Departure for Fez, arrival and panoramic tour to discover Fez differently. Overnight in hotel or charming riad.
Fez guided city tour to explore Fes Medina
Breakfast a full day dedicated to guided visit of Fes: during the city tour you will visit the medieval Medina that was listed as UNESCO World Heritage, the Bouanania Medersa constructed in the early 14th century, the Karaouine Mosque (The ancient educational centre of Islamic studies and the first university in the world), and the Nejjarine Fountain. Continuing on your visit, you will view the blue gate, the medieval tannery, the Royal Palace, and then visit of the Souks. Overnight in Fes.
Fez - Casablanca
After breakfast, departure for Casablanca, arrival and checking in your hotel, time at your disposal.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.