- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Camel Trek in Merzouga (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Experience Morocco’s four imperial cities on this 9 days tour
- Stroll the streets of Casablanca, admire the beautiful historical monuments of Fez, Meknes and Rabat
- Visit the biggest Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Explore Fez, the country’s cultural capital, stopping at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques.
- Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and the beautiful gates
- See the Roman ruins at Volubilis.
- Admire the lush gardens of Marrakech and check out the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
- Ride camels in the desert in an unforgettable experience
- Sleep and enjoy an exceptional overnight in desert camp
- Visit and explore the world heritage unesco Kasbahs
- Stroll the labyrinth souks of Marrakech with your guide
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
We will welcme you at the airport of Casablanca and drive to your hotel.
Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes (250 km highway)
Visit of the Hassan 2 mosque in Casablanca and drive to the city of Meknes. You will visit the magic mosque of Hassan II, and then continue to Rabat the administrative capital of the kingdom. Visit the Hassan Tower, the Mohammed V mausoleum and the Oudayas kasbah (the old Moriscos medina) and have lunch. Pursuit and arrival in Meknes to visit of its famous doors of Bab el Mansour, the mausoleum with the stables of Moulay Ismail and the basin of Sahrij Swani. Night at the Riad Hotel.
Meknes - Volubilis - Fez (90 km)
After your breakfast, departure for Fez via the visit for an hour for the Volubilis anciènne Roman city, then drive to reach Fez and lunch break. In the afternoon, we will make an external visit of Fez by the royal palace, the impressive panoramic view of the medina and the local pottery district. Dinner and overnight in a Riad Hotel.
Fes - Ifran – Ziz Valley - Erfoud - Merzouga
We will drive from Fes through the middle and high atlas mountains, our first stop will be in the cedar forest at the villages of Azrou where we will meet the atlas Barbary apes, then continue through the green mountains to reach the city of Midelte where we will stop for lunch, Midelte known by the best quality of apples in morocco. After lunch, our journey continues towards the desert admiring the change of the landscapes and the sceneries, we will stop at the Ziz gorges for some beautiful photos then continue until the beautiful panoramic view over the biggest palm grove of Ziz where we will stop as well for some memorable photos. Continue to reach the villages of erfoud the to Merzouga where you will spend the night in a hotel at the foothills of the sand dunes of Erg chebbi.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi Tour (120 km track)
After breakfast, we will start to make the big tour of the dunes. We enter desert plateaus such as salt lakes, black desert, temporary rivers ... etc., via the Paris-Dakar tracks and the meeting of Berber nomads, then visit the old mines of Mifis, oases and villages as of Khamlia the village of the black people (Gnawas of Sudan). After lunch, return to the hotel to go with the camels to attend the sunset and sunrise in the desert, enjoying a quiet night under nomad tents and shooting stars ...!
Merzouga - Tinghir - Boumalne Dades (320 km)
After your return from camp with camels, breakfast and shower. We go to the direction of Boumalne Dades via Erfoud and Tinghir. We pass on small towns and oases of Jorf with its old irrigation systems (foggaras), Touroug and Tinejdad. Arrival in the Todra Gorge and lunch break. After a short visit is impressive on foot, then takes the path to the valley and Dades gorges. Dinner and overnight in a hotel kasbah.
Boumalne Dades - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou - Marrakech (340 km)
In the morning, we leave the charm of the Dades gorges for Marrakech on the road of a thousand Kasbahs. We will cross the valley of roses in Kalaat M'gouna, then a photo stop in the Kasbah of Taourirte (old Ouarzazate) and in front of the studio center and lunch break in the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. After we go to Marrakech via the High Atlas by the Tichka Pass (2260m). There you will have the opportunity to walk in the medina through its souks and the famous mythical place Jemaa el Fna (Marrakech by night). Night in a Riad Hotel.
Exploring Marrakech: guide tour of the red city Marrakech
The city tour of Marrakech includes: stop in front of the Koutoubia, representative building of the art of the Almohades, visit of the museum of Marrakech (ceramics, pottery, jewels), Palace of the Bahia, masterpiece of the Moroccan architecture with its gardens and its patios Saadian tombs where you will be impressed by the beauty of the decoration and crossing the Djemaa El Fna square, a tourist attraction. Visit the outskirts of the city: Garden of Menara planted with olive trees, tower walls, medersa Ben Youssef, jewel of Arab-Andalusian architecture, and Majorelle garden (botanical garden of the French painter Jacques Majorelle).
Marrakech - Casablanca (250 km highway)
After your breakfast in the morning, transfer directly to the airport (depending on your flight). end of our services.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.