- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit of the city of Essaouira old Mogador: old harbor, skella, jewish town, Medina and souks.
- Go through the palm groves and green oases
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber villages
- Discover the Unesco world heritage Kasbah’s architecture style
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of the nomads
- Cross the valley and enjoy the beauty of palm groves
- Visit of the canyons of dades and todra gorges
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Agadir - Taroudant - Ouarzazate And The Kasbahs
Breakfast and departure for Ouarzazate, the gate of the Great South, via Taroudant. Visit the city, one of the oldest in Morocco, which has kept intact the character of its past. You will admire in the souk the neat work of the craftsmen. Continue to Ouarzazate and arrive for lunch. City tour located at the confluence of the valleys of Draa and Dades and departure for the visit of the kasbah of Taourirt, then photo stop at that of Tiffoultout. Dinner and night.
Ouarzazate - Tinghir - Erfoud - Merzouga
Departure morning after breakfast for Toudra, we will stop to visit the Kasbah amridil at the palm grove of Skoura then, continue towards rose valley and Dades valley, we will reach toudra where we will stop for lunch and have a walk in the palm grove of the Toudra valley. Before taking the road to Erfoud passing through Tinejdad and several Berber villages to stop the Marble fossils Erfoud. After the continuation of our trip to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi in Merzouga. You will leave the vehicle (4x4) to join the (8x8) to continue your camel trip to watch the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night under the tents of the nomads in the Sahara to enjoy the desert silence with a sky full of stars. Dinner and overnight in the bivouac.
Merzouga - Alnif - Zagora
Wake early to admire the sunrise over the dunes. Return to the hostel on camels to have breakfast and shower. We leave the dunes of Merzouga to the palm of Tafilalet through villages; Rissani, Alnif, Tazarine and N'kob. Let's continue our trip to Zagora crossing the Draa Valley. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Zagora - Agdz - Ouarzazate
In the morning, continue our journey to Tansikhte and the Draa Valley. Following our journey by discovering the small villages and beautiful kasbahs of the large palm grove of Agdz. Continue towards Ouarzazate crossing the mountain of Anti Atlas crossing the Tizi n Tinififft pass (1660m).
Ouarzazate - Ait benhadou - Marrakech
Morning departure to AIT BENHADOU to visit one of the beautiful kasbahs in MOROCCO (classified UNESCO heritage). Follow the onila valley to the kasbah telouet. In the afternoon, continue to Marrakech via the Tizi N'Tichka pass (2260m), pass for several Berber villages until the arrival in Marrakech. Night at the hotel.
Marrakech Guided city tour
Day dedicated to the visit of the Red City accompanied by a guide of the city of Marrakech; the visit includes: Bahia Palace, Saadian tombs, Koutoubia, the largest mosque in the city; the famous Djama el Fna square, the incredible Majorelle gardens and the colorful souks where artisans revisit their heritage. Night at the hotel.
Marrakech - Essaouira
In the morning, visit the exteriors of Marrakech: the Menara garden, with its beautiful olive grove, in the middle of which is a pond and pavilion, Tower of the Remparts, real belt of the city of pink mud and its vast Palm Grove. After lunch, departure for Essaouira, attractive port city, the old Mogador of the Portuguese. Discover the city with its old fishing port and quality craftsmanship. Dinner and night.
Essaouira - Agadir
After breakfast, departure to Agadir by the coastal road. End of our services.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.