- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air-conditioned minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- English speaking driver guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fees
- Take a scenic round trip across the High-Atlas
- Visit The Portuguese city of El Jadida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Stroll through the authentic streets of El Jadida and discover its charm.
- Explore the ramparts and underground cistern of the Portuguese fortress.
- Admire the magic colors of the sunset.
- Lunch with freshly caught fish by the sea
- The Itinerary of Day Trip to El jadida City
This is one of the best day trips from Casablanca to visit El Jadida, originally called Mazagan, is a Moroccan city located on the Atlantic coast about 100 kilometers from Casablanca. The city is not huge. Your private visit allows you to discover El Jadida and enjoy the beach and the calm of this charming little town.
Take the time to stroll through the narrow streets of the small Portuguese city and explore its ramparts. Do not miss the Portuguese cistern, underground water supply; built during the construction of the Portuguese citadel in the early sixteenth century.
Enjoy beautiful views of the city skyline and the ocean. You can observe the fishermen who go to sea in small boats like those of Essaouira. You can relax by the sea and enjoy the quite beach. And as for most coastal cities of Morocco, it is possible to eat many varieties of fish, freshly caught or buy fresh fish for grilling. A delight!
At the end of the day, you can walk on a dike near the city to enjoy the magic colors of the sunset.