- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Entrance Fees
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Professional driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the capital of safran Taliouine and discover the secrets of Safran
- Visit the Argan cooperative and argan forest
- Go through the history and visit the old Kasbahs in south east of Morocco
- Meet locals and discover the berber lifestyle of nomads in the desert
- Guided walking tours in tfraout gorges and Imouzzar
- Discover the secrets of Moroccan cuisine and enjoy the traditional Berber meals during the tour
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Agadir - Taliouin - Kasbah Ait Benhadou - Ouarzazazte
Departure around 8am towards the south of Morocco via Kasbah ait Benhadou crossing the Safran capital in Taliouine; short coffee break on the road before reaching the capital of the Moroccan carpet the village of Taznakhte. Lunch on site, and then continue to visit the Kasbah Ait Benhadou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the afternoon departure to join Ouarzazate; where we will visit to the studio of the Cinema if you want then join your hotel. Dinner and night.
Ouarzazate - Agdz - Zagora - Mhamid - Erg Chegaga
Departure at 8am for the great Moroccan desert and Erg Chegaga via the Tizi-N-Tifntit pass (1760m), continuation to reach the city of Agdz, panoramic view of the Draa Valley. Then, drive along the Draa valley until the village of Afraa where we will stop at Tamgroute for the visit of the Koranic library, the underground kasbah and pottery factory. Finally we will continue our journey to the desert; arrival in Mhamid lunch on the spot then departure in the afternoon for Erg Chegaga crossing the Erg hamada of Draa then make the visit to the sacred oasis to reach the dunes of Chegaga. Dinner and night at the desert camp in the Erg Chegaga dunes.
Erg Chegaga - Lake Iriqui - Lmadwar Desert - Foum Zguid - Tata
After breakfast departure for Tata via the old track of Paris - Dakar and dry lake Iriqui then the beautiful view of Colorado Moroccan desert “Lmadwar” before arriving at Foum Zguid. Then take the road to Tata via L'oasis d'Aguinane diner and overnight at the hotel or Riad at the heart of the berber city Tata.
Tata - Ighrm - Anti Atlas - Oasis Tiout - Agadir
After breakfast, departure for Agadir via the Oasis of Tiout by Ighrm and the anti atlas enjoying its beautiful landscapes, lunch at the oasis of Tioute in a local restaurant. After lunch our journey will continue to visit Taroudant “called small Marrakech”, we will explore the city and then continue our route to reach Agadir in the afternoon.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.