- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Professional driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and the change of the sceneries along the road from agadir to Zagora
- Explore the Draa valley and its great palm grove
- Sleep in desert and enjoy a night in desert camp under the stars
- Discover the World heritage Unesco Kasbah and its amazing architecture
- Visit a cooperative of safran at the village of Talouine
- Ride camel and enjoy a sunset over the sand dunes
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Agadir - Taliouine - Agdez - Zagora
Departure from Agadir in the morning and drive towards the South-East. Passing through Taliouine; where we will stop to visit a cooperative of Safran, then continue to Agdez,where we will stop to have lunch. After lunch we will continue to Tamnougalte to oldest Kasbah in the south east. Then continue to Zagora through the largest palm grove of Draa Valley over 151KM. Night in a hotel or charming riad in Zagora.
Zagora - M'hamid - Erg Chegaga
After your breakfast departure for the visit of the Koranic library, then continue the road to M'hamid where we will have lunch. After lunch, departure to the dunes of sand. (Chégaga) The highest dune of Morocco (300m alt more than 40km in length), we will assist to the sunset over the brown dunes and enjoy traditional dinner animated with Sahara songs, dinner and night at the traditional nomadic tent.
Erg Chigaga - Taznakht - Taroudant - Agadir
After a breakfast in full desert, departure towards Foum Zguid via the old track of Paris-Dakar and the dry lake of Iriqui; stop for Lunch in Taznakht and continuation to Agadir. Arrival at the end of the afternoon.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.