- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Official art historian guide
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Entrance Fees
- Vehicle adapted to the number of participants.
- Visit of the safran cooperative in Taliouine
- Explore the city of Taroudant
- Explore the sahara desert and the berber trails
- Discover the Kasbah’s style and the green valleys of the south
- Ride camels and enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of berbers
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Agadir - Tiznit - Mirleft - Legzira (200 km)
Pick up at 9 am from your hotel or airport in Agadir and we head south along the Atlantic coast. We will pass on the natural reserve of Souss Massa, then visit the city of Tiznit known with its high reputation for its jewels and silverware. Continuation via a coastal road through Aglou beach and lunch break. Then the road via the city Mirleft and Sidi Ifni with beautiful landscapes to reach the beach of Legzira and night in a local Hotel.
Legzira - Tafraoute - Taroudant (340 km)
Departure early morning at 8 am, we leave the Atlantic coast towards Taroudant (small Marrakech) via Guelmim (the door of the Sahara) and the foothills of the Anti-Atlas where small oases and Berber villages are surrounded by a good -Saharan mountain landscape. A photo stop at the pints rocks at the entrance of Tafraoute which is surrounded by a circle of huge blocks of pink-white granite, then lunch break. After, we continue by a vast landscape of mountains and argan trees to reach Taroudant. Night in a Riad Hotel.
Taroudant - Taliouine - Zagora (380 km)
Early departure after breakfast, you will have a short visit to Taroudant Medina with its souks and walls ... then continue to Taliouine (the capital of saffron) and lunch across the Kasbah el Glaoui. In the afternoon, we continue to the old fort of Agdz (resting place of the old caravans), then down with the wonders of the Draa Valley, the longest river of the kingdom and the largest palm grove in the world . Arrival in Zagora at the end of the evening and night in a Riad Hotel.
Zagora - Tazzarine - Merzouga (300 km)
At 9 am departure from Zagora (old caravan route between Marrakech and the south) to the Erg Chebbi desert. We begin with a visit to these fortified Oasis and pre-Saharan ksours, then the road to reach the village of Nekoub, Tazzarine, Alnif and lunch. After we arrive in Rissani the cradle of the Alawite dynasty to visit the mausoleum of its founder Moulay Ali Cherif and former ksar Abdel Halim to finally reach the golden dunes of Merzouga. Overnight in a traditional Kasbah Hotel, where in a private desert bivouac with camel rides.
Boumalne Dades - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou (240 km)
After breakfast, we head to the valley and Dades Gorge through the oasis of Goulmima and the Todra Gorge in Tinghir. You will have a tour of these most popular places in rock climbing. After our lunch, we will continue on Boumalne, continue along its fascinating valley to reach the bottom of the gorge, after we leave to Ouarzazate (The African Hollywood) by the road of a thousand Kasbahs through the valley of roses in Kalaat M'Gouna (the capital of roses), the Kasbah of Taourirte (old Ouarzazate) and the center of the studios. After your lunch, we will visit a good hidden oasis in the middle of the Anti-Atlas Mountains called Fint. Continuation of road to arrive at the famous Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou built on the valley of Ounilla (The old road of the caravans of gold and salt ...). Dinner and overnight in a Kasbah Hotel.
Taznakhte - Taroudant - Agadir
After breakfast we will drive to Tazenakht “ the capital of carpets” crossing the mountains of the Anti-Atlas, landscape between mountains and oases. The meal will be taken in the village of Tazenakht and road towards Taliouine; Visit a saffron cooperative, then continue to visit the city of Taroudant "the little Marrakech", discover the ramparts and souks, then continue the road to Agadir.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.