- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Professional driver
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Camel Trek in Merzouga (one camel each)
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Admire the beautiful landscapes of the High Atlas by crossing the Tizi Ntichka
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Kasbah Taourirte
- Explore the Rose Valley and the 1001 Kasbah Road
- Admire the landscape of the high walls of Todgha canyons
- Take adventure on dromedary caravan between the hidden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Spend the night under the stars in a Saharan desert camp
- Experience a striking contrast of landscapes throughout your journey
- Discover the hidden Berber culture and meet the local people
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Marrakech - Telouate - Ait ben Haddou - Ouarzazate
Departure in the morning towards the High Atlas by the Tizi Ní Tichka pass 2260 m high passing through the kasbah of Télouet (visit of the Pacha Glaoui kasbah), lunch on site at the Tasga restaurant. Then, through an old runway of the caravaneers, we gathered the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou through the Ounila Valley dotted with béreberes villages. Continue on the route to Ouarzazate. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Ouarzazate - Gorges of Todra - Merzouga
Morning departure towards the desert towards thousand kasbahs road, visit of the Kasbah of Amrédile in Skoura. Continue to the capital of the rose Kalaa Mgouna. You climb up the Dades Valley to Boumalne to continue towards Tinghir and visit the Todra Gorges (15 km from Tinghir), lunch at the site. The afternoon, departure to the city of Erfoud through the palm grove of Tinjdad, the palm grove of Touroug and the city of Erfoud. Visit of the fossil marble production workshop. Continue to the impressive dunes of Merzouga (Erg Chebi). Exchange of vehicle against dromedaries to admire the sunset and spend the night in a shelter.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi - Merzouga
After breakfast, you will make the great return of the dunes going through: the 2 oasis of MERZOUGA, the nomadic deposit by the routes through the desert, the village of KHAMLIA (village of the blacks) the MIFISS mines, the desert dishes, to the encounter of the nomadic Béreberes of the desert, the oasis TISSARDMINE, and return to the hotel towards 3 o'clock in the afternoon for the departure of his caravan in dromedary in order to attend the sunset in the dunes. You will spend the night in a wild oasis located 2 hours walk in full desert. Night under the Béber tent.
Merzouga - Rissani-Alnif - Tazarine – Agdez - Marrakech
Morning departure to the palm grove of Tafilalet passing through the city of Rissani (the Alaouite dynasty and the capital of the ancient Sultan Alaouite). Continuation to Alnif, lunch on the site. The afternoon, route to Tazarine, Nkob and Tansihkt where you take the track that crosses the sublime Valley of Dràa and its charm of palm trees. Continue to Zagora along the route. Continue through Ouarzazate through the sublime Valley of Dràa with its palm trees charm and via the Berber village of Agdez and the Anti Atlas (1660 m of Altitude). Afternoon, we finish to Marrakech by the port of Tizi NíTichka.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.