- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Camel ride (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp dinner included
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the main highlights of Marrakech: Palaces Bahia and Badia, Koutoubia Mosque, The royal tombs, Majorel gardens and Souks.
- Explore the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech , Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Explore the city of Rabat the third imperial city: Kasbah Oudayas, Hassan Tower, Kasbah Chellah, Med V Mausoleum and royal palace.
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum, Quaraouyine university, the tanneries, the medrassa bouanania,..
- Visit the biggest mosque Hassan II in Casablanca
- Explore the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old medinas of Fes and Marrakech and enjoy the colorful and aromas and discover the artisans workshops.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
On your arrival at Marrakech airport, you will be taken care of by our team and drive to your hotel or riad. Dinner and night.
Marrakech - Casablanca - Rabat
After breakfast, departure for Casablanca; once there we will start the visit of the economic metropolis of Morocco: The place of the United Nations, Anfa and in the end, the road of the ledge reveals between sky, earth and sea Mosque Hassan II, architectural jewel of the Moslem faith; Fish lunch in a local restaurant at the Cornish. In the afternoon, continue to Rabat. Visit the administrative capital of the Kingdom: The Royal Palace, The Hassan Tower, the most famous monument of the city and symbol of the Almohad dynasty, the prestigious Mohamed V Mausoleum decorated with marble, carved cedar, gilded bronze chandelier and white onyx. Check in to the hotel; Dinner and accommodation.
Rabat - Meknes - Fes
Departure from Rabat for the holy city of Moulay Idriss (first sultan of Morocco) and then Meknes, the "Moroccan Versailles". Founded at the end of the 17C, the city is surrounded by a triple 40 km enclosure and formed of two agglomerations: the Medina, which has the most beautiful gate of Morocco, Bab El Mansour, and, on the other side, the new and modern city. After the visit, you will continue to Fez through the old roman ruins in Volubilis. Dinner and overnight at hotel at the riad.
Fes Guided City Tour
Day dedicated to the "spiritual capital" of Morocco. You will discover the largest and certainly one of the most beautiful ancient Koranic universities, the Medersa Attarine, as well as the Nejjarine Square famous for its beautiful fountain decorated with mosaics, zelliges and stucco. Lunch in an old palace of the medina. In the afternoon, walk on the esplanade of the Royal Palace, where you can photograph the sumptuous gilded door, and visit the remains of the Tombs of Mérinides (Dynasty XIII-XIV). You will enjoy the bird's eye view of the city, its ramparts and the surrounding landscape, before ending your journey with visits to leather factories and carpets. Dinner and overnight at hotel or riad.
Fes – Azrou - Midelt - Merzouga
Departure from FES to IFRANE. Crossing the High Atlas by AZROU and crossing the largest cedar forest in northern Africa. Then the MIDELT pass, after you cross the ERRACHIDIA dam, the magnificent panorama of the ZIZ valley, crossing the town of ERFOUD. Then you will take the track to join the Dunes of L'ERG CHEBBI, on the back of dromedary you will join the camp (in nomadic tents) in full desert and enjoy the sunset on the immensity dune; Night at the camp in the desert at the foot of the dunes.
Merzouga - Tinghir – Dades Valley - Ouarzazate
You go back to the High Atlas to reach the famous Gorges du Todgha, with their sheer cliffs 250 m high, and Tinghir. After crossing the Dades Gorge, take the famous "road of a thousand kasbahs", along the valley of roses dotted with earthen architecture, which leads you to the palm grove of Skoura and Ouarzazate, the city of cinema. Dinner and overnight at hotel or riad.
Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah - Marrakech
After breakfast we will drive to Visit the old world heritage Kasbah Ait ben Haddou; w fortified palace You return to Marrakech by the Tichka pass and the laurels road. Visit of the medina. At a time when the sun is setting on the famous Djemaa el Fna, also classified as world heritage, acrobats, snake charmers, storytellers, musicians, etc., are busy entertaining you. A unique time to penetrate the soul of Marrakech. Dinner and overnight at hotel or riad.
Depending on the time of departure. Transfer to the airport and assistance until boarding.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.