- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Official art historian guide during the tour
- Private car minivan or 4WD with fuel included
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Explore the city of Marrakech: Koutoubia mosque, the royal tombs, the palaces of bahia and badia, the botanic gardens of Majorel
- Discover the berber souks labyrinth markets of marrakech
- Enjoy a walk on the beautiful coastal beaches
- Discover the palace’s architecture in Tafraout and Taroudant
- Meet local people and discover the lifestyle of berbers
- Visit the great canyons of Tfraout
- Explore the old Portuguese fortress of Mogador
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
On your arrival at Marrakech airport, you will be taken care of by our team and drive to your hotel.
Marrakech Guided City Tour
Day dedicated to Marrakech, former imperial city. You will discover the majestic silhouette of the Koutoubia which dominates the red houses, the Saadian tombs; then visit the Bahia Palace, seat of the grand Vizier Ba Ahmed and Dar Si-Said museum, former home of the brother of the Vizier, transformed into a museum of Fine Arts. Lunch. Continuation by the place Jemaa el Fna, alive heart of the city, the souk of dyers, leather.
Marrakech - Essaouira. (160 km)
Day dedicated to swimming and relaxation on the beach of Essaouira, the old Portuguese Mogador, the white and blue city "well designed" for Sultan Ben Abdellah by a French architect, in the 18C. You will admire the Navy Gate and the Skala with its alignment of bronze cannons. You will appreciate its nonchalant charm, its whitewashed houses, its tranquil squares, its welcoming café-terraces, its old fishing port, its quality craftsmanship (tuya wood marquetry) and its delicious fish. And the unique, cordial atmosphere that reigns in its alleys where locals mingle with tourists and artists from all over the world.
Essaouira - Agadir. (175 km)
You will visit the beach of Sidi Kaouki, Taghazoute and, where you can enjoy the fresh air of the Atlantic Ocean, the sea view and at sunset, the beach of Agadir. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Agadir - Sidi Ifni. (180 km)
After breakfast we will drive to Sidi Ifni, via the village of Tiznit, and visit the white beach near the town of Sidi Ifni. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Sidi Ifni - Tafraoute. (220 km)
Across the Anti-Atlas, where we will visit the towns of Guelmim and Tafraoute which is well known by its almond trees, argan oil and the production of leather shoes, called slippers. In Ameln near Tafraoute, we will have a chance to walk around and enjoy the beautiful valley. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Tafraoute - Taroudante. (190 km)
Breakfast and departure via Chtouka Ait Baha, visit of the city of Taroudante, with its walls of the city and its colorful markets. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Taroudante - Marrakech. (160 km)
Departure to Marrakech by the Tizi-test pass in the High Atlas, we visit the Tinml mosque, a small typical village with a great history, before returning to Marrakech. About the monuments of Marrakech, you can visit the gardens of the Menara, Koutoubia Minaret, Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace, old Medina, the gardens of Agdal, the Gueliz district of France, and the famous Djemaa El Fna. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Depending on the departure time, transfer to the airport. Alternatively, continue your stay in Marrakech.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.