- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Bottled water during the tour
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast included
- Half-board accommodations in selected hotels and Kasbahs
- Official art historian guide
- Professional English speaking driver
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Meet the Barbary monkeys in the cedar forest of Azrou
- Ride camel and enjoy a beautiful sunset and sunrise over the sand dunes
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in desert camp under the stars in Merzouga
- Explore the gorgeous gorges and canyons of Dades and Todra
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the UNESCO Kasbah
- Visit to the cinema studios in Ouarzazate
- Explore the green palm groves and the valleys
- Explore the weekly berber markets in the villages and meet locals
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Fez - Midelt - Ziz Valley - Merzouga
Departure from your accommodation in Fes and drive towards Merzouga via Ifran known as the small Switzerland of Morocco, then to the cedar forest of Azrou; where we will stop to meet the monkeys climb the cedars and then continue via the Middle Atlas Mountains and the Ziz valley and its gorges and Errachidia. We will stop for lunch in a local restaurant in Midelt. and then, continue to the city of Erfoud enjoying the change of the landscapes and the sceneries along the various mountains and valleys. Erfoud, famous for being the capital of fossils. Arrived at Merzouga, the day will be dedicated to appreciate the peace of the desert. Accommodation in a hotel near the dunes.
Merzouga - Erg Chebbi - Merzouga
After breakfast, we will go through the tracks used in the "Rally Paris-Dakar" to visit the berber nomads of the desert with whom we will have tea and discover the their life style, and visit some oasis where some movies were filmed as "Sahara". We will visit the town of "Black people", the village of the slaves originally from Sudan and Mali and enjoy a moment while listening to their spiritual music. Stop for lunch (Moroccan berber traditional food Madfouna), then come back to the hotel and then, start a new adventure on camels, the dromedaries will take us to the dunes to contemplate an unforgettable sunset. Very special night at the desert camp in the dunes in nomadic tents; Here we will enjoy a Berber dinner, music and a starry sky like you have never seen before. Dinner and accommodation in the unforgettable nomadic camp.
Merzouga - The Gorges of Todra - Valley of Roses - Ouarzazate
You will get up early to see the beautiful sunrise and to climb the dunes, then ride the camels back where you will have breakfast and continue to Ouarzazate via Rissani where you will stop a little to visit their traditional Souk which is considered the largest in all the South of Morocco and then continue towards the Gorges of Todra, the valley of Dades, the valley of Roses and the oases of Skoura. Arrive to Ouarzazate and accommodation in hotel.
Ouarzazate - Ait Ben Haddou - Marrakech
The trip is a succession of strong points. Today you will visit on of the amazing old Kasbahs in Morocco, the Kasbah was a favorite place for many directors, many movies were shot there The Kasbah ait ben haddou is a Unesco world heritage. After the visit of the Kasbah we will continue to Marrakech through the high Atlas and its amazing landscapes crossing the highest road in Morocco tichka pass. We will follow the old caravan route that linked the two cities through the Ounila Valley, where kasbahs are built in caves and will also take us to Telouet. After the High Atlas pass we will finally arrive in Marrakech. Transfer to your accommodation, end of our services.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.