- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Good to know
- Bottled water during the tour
- Professional driver
- Half-Board accommodations in selected hotels and Riads
- Air conditioned Minivan or 4WD
- Official art historian guide
- Anything not mentioned in the program
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit the main highlights of Marrakech: Palaces Bahia and Badia, Koutoubia Mosque, The royal tombs, Majorel gardens and Souks.
- Explore the 4 imperial cities of Morocco: Marrakech , Rabat, Meknes and Fes
- Explore the city of Rabat the third imperial city: Kasbah Oudayas, Hassan Tower, Kasbah Chellah, Med V Mausoleum and royal palace.
- Explore the spiritual capital of Morocco; Fes: Najjarine fountains and Museum, Quaraouyine university, the tanneries, the medrassa bouanania,..
- Visit the biggest mosque Hassan II in Casablanca
- Explore the labyrinth souks/Markets in the old medinas of Fes and Marrakech and enjoy the colorful and aromas and discover the artisans workshops.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
Fez - Ouazzane - Chefchaouen
You will travel to Chefchaouen via Meknes, the Ismaili capital and your visit includes Bab Mansour souani and after you will continue to the ruins of the ancient city of Volubilis and Moulay Driss Zarhoune lunch time lunch break then you will take the road to Ouzzane via beautiful landscapes and panoramic views and through the Rif Mountains to Chefchaouen. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Chefchaouen - Tetouan - Tanger
Departure for Tangier. The city that is located on the Strait of Gibraltar offers a fascinating mix of Africa, Europe and the East. Tangier has inspired many artists of international renown (painters, musicians and writers). The new port 'Tangier-Med' is one of the largest in the Mediterranean. During the visit you will discover the 'Grand Socco', a lively square with an original architecture, the Kasbah district overlooking the port and the 'Petit Socco' located in the center of the Medina. Dinner and accommodation.
Tanger - Asilah - Rabat - Meknes
Departure towards the south. After 50 km we arrive in Asilah. The city on the Atlantic coast has a beautiful beach. The ramparts that were built by the Portuguese in the 15th century contrast with the whiteness of the houses. Three imposing doors pierce the ramparts. Other vestiges of the past are towers and bastions. The inhabitants live mainly from fishing, agriculture and also tourism which has experienced in recent years a significant growth. Continue to Rabat, the administrative capital of the Kingdom and seat of government. Visit the Kasbah Oudaya, the Hassan Tower, the Royal Palace (exterior) and the sumptuous Mausoleum of Mohamed V - a masterpiece of traditional Moroccan art. Then the road leads to Meknes. Dinner and accommodation.
Meknes - Volubilis - Fes
The city was the capital of Morocco during the reign of Moulay Ismail from 1672 to 1727 and many grandiose buildings date from this time. During the city tour of Meknes you discover the city of Sultan Moulay Ismail, the Medina, El Hedim Square and the monumental gate 'Bab El Mansour', known to be the most beautiful in all of North Africa. Departure for Fes. The oldest of the imperial cities is the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco. The Medina of Fes, which is surrounded by an imposing wall, has been part of UNESCO World Heritage since 1981. The souks with medieval charm with narrow streets and many artisans as boilermakers, basket makers, carpenters etc. are impressive. Dinner and accommodation.
Fes Guided City Tour
Fes is located in the plain of Sais. The city is full of minarets, remarkable monuments and sumptuous old houses. The second part of the visit of Fes; You will discover the famous Quaraouyine Mosque, the mausoleum of the founder of Fes, Moulay Idriss II (external visits), Medersa Attarine, Bab Bou Jloud, the tanners district and the Nejjarine fountain. In the afternoon free time. Dinner and accommodation.
Fes - Transfer Departure
Departure transfer to the airport of Fes Saiss.
NB: We suggest:
- Standard Tours: including Official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected 3 stars hotels and Riads, Standard desert camp at the desert
- Luxury Tours: including official art historian guide and accommodation in Selected Luxury hotel and Riads, luxury desert camp.